Call Us Today: (903) 693-2877
1024 Highway 59 N
Carthage, TX 75633

Health Certificates

Small Animal:

Many airlines and states require a health certificate for pets. Requirements may vary, typically a health certificate needs to be issued within 10 days of travel. Pets need documentation of a current rabies vaccination for a health certificate to be issued. Hawaii and international travel requires extensive additional preparation.

Large Animal/Livestock:

Any livestock requires a health certificate to leave the state, and there are several instate livestock, horse shows, and rodeos that require a health certificated within 30 days.